We believe that creating success in pharma is only possible if one is open and able to collaborate. It is not only combining the best competences that makes it happen... curiosity, focus and the will to collaborate is the cornerstone of InGell Labs innovation.
We have highly appreciated collaborations with a number of selected academic groups:
- Utrecht University Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Utrecht University Veterinary Clinic
- University of Utah
- Leiden University Medical Center
- Royal College of Surgeons of Ireland
- University Medical Center Groningen
- University Medical Center Utrecht
- Maastricht University Medical Center
- Erasmus Medical Center
- Twente University
We have been very active and succesful in two large Dutch consortia called BMM (BioMedical Materials program).
we are currerntly active in various public-private collaborations, both at national and at European level.